Working for Us
Marston's Beer Company is the brewing division of Marston's PLC and is responsible for some of Britain's best-loved beers and brands built on heritage, innovation and uncompromising quality.Using the best resources in brewing, we create authentic beers that appeal to today's drinkers.
Marstonís Beer Company now operates 5 excellent, traditional breweries:
- The Park Brewery in Wolverhampton, where West Midlands favourites such as Banks's Bitter and Banks's Original are produced;
- The Marston's Brewery in Burton upon Trent, where our flagship national brand, Marstons Pedigree is made along with other fantastic beers such as Marston's Smooth, Old Empire IPA, Burton Bitter and the low carb Resolution;
- The Jennings Brewery at Cockermouth in the Lake District, here Jennings beers such as Cumberland Ale, Cockerhoop and Snecklifter are produced.
- The Ringwood Brewery in Hampshire, brewing bottle conditioned FortyNiner, Old Thumper, Best Bitter and other seasonal beers.
- And the Wychwood Brewery in Witney, brewing Hobgoblin, Goliath and organic CircleMaster in its beer range and our first Cider - Green Goblin. Also home to our Brakspear beers including organic Oxford Gold, Brakspear Triple and Brakspear Bitter.
Marston's Beer Company operates a national distribution network to a variety of different retailers; ranging from Marston's own managed and tenanted pubs, a vast array of free trade accounts and to pubs operated by other pub companies such as Punch Taverns, Enterprise Inns and JD Wetherspoons. Our beers are also available to purchase in many shops, supermarkets and off licenses nationally.